Saturday, February 4, 2012

Retro 360 photo shoot With Alicia.

I was invited to do a photo shoot for "Retro 360" to help sale there merchandise, when I was so lucky to work with Tenna's assistant Alicia. As she walked me around the store showing me around, telling me Teena's vision of what she wanted advertised. 















 Getting Alicia use to being in front of my camera.


 after just a couple shots she was almost ready.


 Prof that she is hard to get away from her work to help model the outfits.

 This makes me want to buy the hat to add to my collection of props. May be I should.
 A vintage 1950's dress with petty coat.
 playing in the baptism dress trying on the coolest pair of boot I have ever seen in person.
 Yes I got a stern warning not to talk bad about her kitchen.

 Experimenting with the lighting.



 You can not get any more retro than this. All hand stitched.




 This would have been the shot of the night, but dummie me chopped her head off. Blast!

 This is one vibrant dress and Alicia wore it well.

 little red riding hood.


Experimenting with black and white, lighting, collaring,  and turning an ordinary picture in to a work of art.
I just want to say thank you to Teena and Alecia for giving me the opportunity of a life time, to be able to work with a model who knows she is beautiful but yet still be able to harness her emotions and stay humble about it made my week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment